Director and Lead Coach
B.E., B.Comm., Grad. Dip (SD), Member ICF, Really Nice Person *wink*
It is a pleasure to bring a professional and informed approach to ADHD coaching in Melbourne. This work brings together my practice as a coach and spiritual director with my experience training parents and my personal journey navigating the ADHD world.
I am a member of the International Coach Federation and am currently accruing hours towards my Associate Certified Coach credential. I have been trained specifically in ADHD through the International ADHD Coach Training Centre. I also hold a Graduate Diploma in Spiritual Direction from the University of Divinity (Melbourne) and Bachelors degrees in Engineering and Commerce from Monash University.
You can expect that I will listen to you non-judgementally and with compassion. I will work with you to create bespoke solutions that fit your needs and wants, underpinned with best-practice frameworks for success with ADHD. That’s why I’ve created ADHD iD – for you to find your identity for success.
Brief resumé of qualifications:
- Member of IACTCenter in Coaching for Life with ADHD program.
- Member of International Coach Federation.
- Graduate Diploma of Spiritual Direction from the University of Divinity.
- Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Commerce from Monash University.
Brief resumé of experience:
- I have been coaching informally for a number of years, taking well over 50 parents through parenting courses, individual sessions, and specialised support groups.
- Spiritual Director with the WellSpring Centre 2014 – present.
- Soul Parenting contributor and Coordinator 2014 – present.
- Process, Quality and Safety Engineer with Toyota, Amcor, PMP Print and Qenos for 12 years.
- Mum to 3 kids, aged 10, 8 and 6, who bring me joy, headaches and experience with ADHD!